Re: Split Problem

Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:

> It seems to me that you are doing a _copy_ of messages from INBOX to
> the destination but not a _move_.  Is this what you intend?  When
> nnml hits my server, it is seeing the same message that was
> successfully split by nnimap-split-rules. This tells me that it was
> left in INBOX.  Otherwise, POP would not have seen it.

There is no MOVE command in IMAP so the splitting code does a COPY and
set the \Seen and \Deleted flags on the article. It even run the
dreaded EXPUNGE command to really get rid of the \Deleted articles.

Could you please search for "\Seen \Deleted" in *imap-log* and quote
relevant parts? (take this in private mail)

/S