Re: Split Problem

    Simon> Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com> writes:
    >> (setq gnus-secondary-select-methods '( (nnimap "truman"
    >> (nnimap-list-pattern "INBOX") (nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX")
    >> (nnimap-split-rule '(...

    Simon> Sorry, completely missed this.

    Simon> nnimap-list-pattern, nnimap-split-inbox and nnimap-split-rule are no
    Simon> longer server variables. They were in the first couple of versions
    Simon> with splitting, but not any longer. (I guess you've based your
    Simon> configuration on one of my old configrations)

Which means what?  I now have it working - at least inasmuch as I get no
errors.  Are you telling me that it simply won't do anything if I define them
as server variables?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com