Split Problem

So I took the plunge and edited my nnimap server entry in the server buffer to
add nnimap-split-rules.  Here's what my server entry now looks like (I used the
edit-server function - 'e' - of the server buffer to do this):

(nnimap "truman"
        (nnimap-server-username "xxxx")
        (nnimap-server-password "yyyy")
        (nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX")
        (nnimap-split-rule
         '(("INBOX/Emacs/Help" "^To:.*help-gnu-emacs\\|^Resent-From:.*help-gnu-emacs\\|^Cc:.*help-gnu-emacs")
           ("INBOX/Emacs/Gnus" "^Resent-From:.*info-gnus-english\\|^To:.*info-gnus-english")
           ("INBOX/Emacs/XEmacs" "^Resent-From:.*xemacs@xemacs.org\\|^To:.*xemacs@xemacs.org\\|^Cc:.*xemacs@xemacs.org"))))

When I start gnus, after being prompted for username and password, I get an
error "Wrong type argument: listp, quote".  What am I doing wrong?

My objective here BTW, in case it is not clear, is to read mail from INBOX and
split it into several mailboxes under INBOX.  These mailboxes _do_ already
exists on the IMAP server.  The syntax that I used for the mailbox names (e.g.,
using '/' instead of '.' to separate the hierarchy) is the one used in the
server browse list.

As a side note, the nnimap-server-username and nnimap-server-password variables
are not defined (yet) by nnimap even though they appear in some sample stuff
published by Simon.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com