Re: new version ready for heavy use?

Just to let you know, I just upgraded from gnus 5.6 and nnimap 0.3x to
pgnus 0.83 and nnimap 0.97, and after getting rid of references to tm
in my .gnus, everything works great. All problems I've had with nnimap
seem to be history, I can untick articles, server connections are
reopened without problems if they get closed after no activity,
etc. I even got to change nnimap to use an SSL encrypted connection to
the server with almost no effort on my part. This is beautiful!

--
Osma Ahvenlampi