new version ready for heavy use?

I'm still using nnimap 0.39 since it works sort of predictably and at
least doesn't delete mail accidentally. However, there are annoying
issues with it that I'd love to get rid of:

 - moving message to another folder wipes all the flags
 - I can't untick (remove the "important" flag) from a message - next
   time I enter the folder, the message is ticked again.
 - "this shouldn't happen" is pretty common when I try to use two mail
   accounts from one Gnus setup, and if I forget a Summary buffer open
   for a while and the server closes the idle connection, I can't exit
   the buffer without cycling through Group buffer to close and reopen
   the connection in the Server buffer.

So, I'd love to upgrade to the new 0.8x+ series if it works
better. However, I do need it to work at least as well as the current
one first - that is, I need to be able to access 20+ folders on two
mail accounts and move messages between folders. I don't use
automatic sorting/filtering in Gnus, that I have procmail for.

Would you recommend I make the switch? What problems would I run into,
and what would I gain by it?

--
osma ahvenlampi  || | |  | ||| | || |  r a z o r f i s h