Re: Problems with 0.3.7

    Simon> This was broken, I've never used it this way and I've probably broke
    Simon> it. (It's the nnimap-list-pattern stuff that doesn't work, remove
    Simon> that line and it works.)

Even if you use gnus-secondary-select-method, don't you still have to go into
the server buffer to select the subscribed mailboxes?  Once selected, I would
expect the secondary-select-method to fetch any new messages.  Isn't that the
way it's supposed to work?

When I got the mail from my INBOX, the message count for the mailbox was
waaayyyy off.  It also flagged them all with 'O' instead of unflagged (meaning
unread).

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com