Re: Problems with nnimap 0.131

    Simon> Ok, looks like my new code didn't open the server then. :-)

    Simon> Ok, I've commited this patch.

    Simon> 1999-11-17 Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se>

    Simon> * gnus-start.el (gnus-get-unread-articles): Check server before
    Simon> 	scanning.

I assume that all I need to do now is 'cvs update' followed by a 'make' (I
don't do a 'make install' since I run it out of the build location), right?
Do I have to totally exit xemacs and restart in order to get the modification
loaded?  Or is there some way to just reload that file?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

"Every time I think I've idiot-proofed something someone comes up with a
better idiot"