Re: Some Comments

>>>>> I wrote about byte-compiling:

Mats> OK. So we are free to hack on this one then. Should be easy.

I'll be d..... Shouldn't be that easy. Should it?

I tried to byte-compile nnimap and imap4rev1 and that worked OK as
always. No surprise there. Guess what. Now running it works fine
to. Connecting to the server works and everything is fine and yes I
don't know what I have done to make it work.

Things that might influense this is that I have uppgraded to
emacs-version "21.0 \"Benadir\" XEmacs Lucid", that is
xemacs-21.0-b50. I use as before: "nnimap 0.3.13". And yes I have
disabled the tracing (but that was before my earlier attempt that
failed to run byte-compiled so it shouldn't be that)

Since I now fixed the problem with byte-compiling I guess I'd better
move on to the expiery. ;-) I'd bet that isn't as easy.

Yours
--
%% Mats