Some Comments

So far it seems to be working well for me.  Some comments:

1) Performance seems quite slow.  Is this deliberate in that we are doing much
   logging due to the beta nature of the software?  Is this because we have not
   speny anytime doing performance tweaks?  Or is this the nature of the beast?

2) Once I log into the IMAP server, it should remember my username and
   password.  I should not have to reenter them everytime (assuming more than a
   few minutes has passed between IMAP accesses). I'd like to work like POP
   access where, once authenticated, you are never reauthenticated for the same
   session.

3) I've asked this before but... I should be able to set up split rules so that
   mail pulled from INBOX will be refiled into new IMAP folders (and
   corresponding gnus groups) automatically, right?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com