Re: Some Comments

Hi Simon

You wrote:

Simon> Good. I've started collecting success-stories.

Please add:

    emacs-version "21.0 \"Zhong Wei\" XEmacs Lucid"
    window-system mswindows
    (gnus-version t) Gnus v5.6.24; nntp 5.0; nnmh 1.0; nndoc 1.0; nndraft 1.0; nnfolder 1.0; nnimap 0.3.13

Simon> Perhaps it would be faster if we could byte-compile it
Simon> too... :-)

What is the problem with byte-compiling? I tried it and got problems
with opening the server. Just loading the nnimap-open-server as good
old interpreted seems to do the trick but it gets messy doing this
manually. (So I'm not completely sure what was byte-compiled or not
when I tried this.)

>> 3) I've asked this before but... I should be able to set up split
>> rules so that mail pulled from INBOX will be refiled into new IMAP
>> folders (and corresponding gnus groups) automatically, right?

Related. How come we need nnimap-split-rule when there is
nnmail-split-methods already available?

Q: Is there some problems with the expire funtionality. (As I get it
it will be implemented later.) Delete and move of articles seemes to
work already and what more do we need to start use expiering?

Yours
--
%% Mats