Re: Some Comments

Consider me another success story.  I'm having no real problems
reading mail with nnimap-0.3.13 and cyrus server v1.5.10.  I haven't
tried splitting yet.

One thing I've noticed that's weird but can't pin on nnimap just yet
is: I normally start with gnus-no-server which starts me out on level
2.  My nntp groups are level 3 and foreign nntp and nnimap are on
level 4 (since I don't use imap regularly yet, I haven't made it a
secondary select method).  To get to the other levels I do something
like 3-l or 4-g in the group buffer.  This sets
gnus-group-use-permanent-levels.  It seems that whenever I use nnimap,
this gets reset to nil.  I have to do a trace before reporting it as a
bug, but I never saw that before.  Of course at the same time I
started playing with nnimap I also upgraded gnus so the problem may be
in there as well.

Somewhat off topic, is there any way to tell gnus-demon-scan-mail to
not try to scan the nnimap groups?  I had hoped that setting the level
above 2 would do it, but no such luck.

Thanks,

--
Dave Goldberg
Post: The Mitre Corporation\MS B305\202 Burlington Rd.\Bedford, MA 01730