Re: nnimap-0.3.13 vs. Cyrus IMAP4 v1.5.2 server

    SJ> [...]

    >> But where does it (Cyrus IMAPD) seek for them?

    SJ> You should have your IMAP server administrator add a INBOX for you.

    SJ> You can have access to a IMAP serer without having a INBOX
    SJ> (for reading public mailing lists for example),
    SJ> so this is not something that strange.

And what about `the other' mail folders,
do they have to be set up by the server admin as well?

Is there anything smallish to read about the user view on IMAP servers?

    SJ> /s

Thanks a lot!

Jochen_Hayek@ACM.org

P.S. I hope it's alright, that I follow-up-ed back to the list.