Re: New nnimap user having problems

> > I installed it.  nnimap works!  So I guess it's a problem with
> > nnimap and large UIDs.  I will switch to Courier IMAP in the meantime ...
>
> Nice.  Um, what server did you use before?  I think I'm sort of
> confused, I thought the problems with large UIDs was with Courier.

Sorry to have been so unclear.  Before I was running the University
of Washington's IMAP server (UW IMAP 4.5), with the patch for using
qmail's Maildir format.  It was generating very large UIDs, which
was breaking nnimap.

Testing with Courier IMAP seems to be working, and from what I can
see from Courier IMAP's server files, it looks like it is starting
UIDs from a very small number - the UIDs I am seeing are in the
0 - 1000 range.

Thanks!
Bryan

        p l u m b d e s i g n