Re: Performance Problems

Hullo Kai,

I too get "Updating..." which *is* pretty slow.  But I have the
following when I type G-e

> ;;; Editing the select method for `nnimap+kraken:mail/ZIn.nnimap'.
> ;; Type `C-c C-c' after you've finished editing.
>
> "nnimap:myserver"

Where myserver is the name of the imap server.  Where does that fit
into things?  Should I change it to "nnimap+myserver:"?

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington