Re: Performance Problems

Oh, and my gnus-secondary-select method is:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '((nnimap "myserver"
                (nnimap-address "myserver.apl.washington.edu")
                (nnimap-list-pattern ("INBOX" "~/mail/*"))
                (nnimap-expunge-on-close always))))

Perhaps the '((nnimap "myserver"... should read
'(("nnimap:myserver... ?

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington