Re: Performance Problems

For me, things are slow when nnimap emits messages `updating info for
mailbox foo' rather than `checking mailbox foo'.  I'm estimating a
factor of five to ten in speed.

I was able to move from the `updating' messages to the `checking'
messages by typing `G e' on each nnimap group and replacing the
following:

    (nnimap "foo")

with:

    "nnimap+foo:"

(Here, (nnimap "") would be replaced with "nnimap:".)  Does this work
for you?  (This presumes that there is an nnimap entry in
gnus-secondary-select-methods.)

kai
--
This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs,
but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context. -- David Moser