Re: Performance Problems

Jody M. Klymak <jklymak@apl.washington.edu> writes:

> > "nnimap:myserver"
>
> Where myserver is the name of the imap server.  Where does that fit
> into things?  Should I change it to "nnimap+myserver:"?

Oops.  Oh.  Err.  Maybe what you have is correct, sorry.  I shouldn't
talk about stuff I don't understand.

I'm sure that "nnimap:" is a good value if you have (nnimap "") in the
select method, though.  (Since that's what I have.)

kai
--
This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs,
but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context. -- David Moser