Re: agent strangeness

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> > Since late PGnus 0.8x's I haven't been able to use the Agent at all --
>
> I debugged it and this patch solve that problem for me. I'll try the
> agent stuff now to see if I can answer Conrad's question.

Just as a small update: in nnagent.el it looks like "groups" is the
preferred "active" file.  If it doesn't exist, it loads the "active"
file.

In the meanwhile, after I renamed it, no new "groups" file has been
generated.  Makes sense: I can't find any code in pgnus that creates a
file called "groups".

Conrad.