agent strangeness

I just experienced some strangeness while using the agent and am not
quite sure whether this is a known problem.

I went online and basically got my email like I'm used to (J j J Y g J
s J j) and was able to read everything.  I replied to a message and
after firing it off wanted to check it, so I refreshed (g) to see
queue updated.  However, this also made all the email I had retrieved
while online disappear.

I checked the .overview, .agentview and active files and it's all there.
I'll try to debug it to see where gnus fails to establish a correct
active file, but I would be happy to know if this is just something
that doesn't quite work yet because of more structural problems.

Conrad.
--
~ Conrad Sauerwald
~ Check headers for more info