Re: agent strangeness

Conrad Sauerwald <conrad@stack.nl> writes:

> I just experienced some strangeness while using the agent and am not
> quite sure whether this is a known problem.

Since late PGnus 0.8x's I haven't been able to use the Agent at all --
all my nnimap groups have stars ("*") on them. I think it has
something to do with the agent active file stuff that was introduced
in late 0.80's.

I've sent a bug report about it.

Sorry I can't be of any help here... I'll see if I can get it to work
so I can use the Agent more and work on integrating it with
disconnected IMAP.