Re: agent strangeness

Kai Großjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

> Just today, I tried to get the Agent to work again, and it kinda
> sorta seems to work, only it seems to want to download all messages,
> so I aborted it before my disk went full...

Yes, I tried this again, this time on a single group: whereas the
Agent is document to download unread (new?) messages only; with nnimap
it downloads all messages.

But once you get it to work and you fetch a few articles, you quickly
see that the Agent works in principle.  So there's hope that all one
needs to do is to fix the stars problem and the all messages are
downloaded problem.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.