Re: agent strangeness

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> Since late PGnus 0.8x's I haven't been able to use the Agent at all
> -- all my nnimap groups have stars ("*") on them.

I used to see this back when, and I still see it.  But a few
additional data items:

Putting (gnus-agentize) at the end of ~/.gnus, then starting Gnus,
results in stars on all nnimap groups.  However, M-x gnus-no-server
RET results in groups without stars.  (But nnimap sez "updating info"
rather than "checking group" as if I had typed M-g on every nnimap
group.)

Just today, I tried to get the Agent to work again, and it kinda sorta
seems to work, only it seems to want to download all messages, so I
aborted it before my disk went full...

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.