nnimap questions

I have been a long time user of nnimap since the very early days and have been
extraordinarily impressed with how it's evolved over time.  Kudos, Simon, for
a job extremely well done.

I have a few questions regarding things that didn't always work and about how
things might be working now:

1) Can we delete mail messages?  How?

2) Can messages be spooled between nnimap and other backends?  Both ways?
   Using the regular pgnus commands for this?

3) Can outgoing mail message be automatically copied to my IMAP-based "Sent
   Items" folder?  This "Sent Items" folder might be an artifact of MS
   Outlook and may not be available to nnimap.  In that case, is there a way
   for me to create an equivalent that nnimap can use?  I currently use
   gnus-message-archive-group to write copies to nnfolder:archive group.
   This is quite slow, both when writing and reading.  I'm looking for a
   faster alternative.

4) Can we select specific mail folder to auto expire so that messages will be
   automatically deleted after a certain period of time?

Thanx!

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com