1.0 real soon now

I want to release nnimap 1.0 soon. Are there any serious problems you
think should be fixed before that?

Fixing SPC in mailbox names is the only thing on my list, but I
could've forgot something so please point it out.

Some stuff that _won't_ go into 1.0 but are likely to be in future
versions:

x Finishing the disconnected mode
x Write a wrapper to use Cyrus' new `imtest' program
  (then we'll support GSSAPI/Kerberos5 too)
x Sieve support for server-side splitting
x Splitting into other backends
x Partial MIME part retrieval
x NOV cache (will probably go into 1.0 but be disabled by default)