Re: 1.0 real soon now

Why disable NOV caching by default?  It works like a charm and dramatically
improves performance.  There haven't been any complaints and it seems
stable.  Why not leave it enabled?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

"Every time I think I've idiot proofed something someone comes up with a
better idiot"