Re: 1.0 real soon now

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> I want to release nnimap 1.0 soon. Are there any serious problems you
> think should be fixed before that?

I'd like nnimap to pay attention when the server says that a message
has been read.  If I read mail at home (with pgnus/nnimap), then read
mail at work, the mail read at home but not deleted is still listed as
unread.  (My server is whatever server shipping with Solaris, I think.)

I have another weird problem.  On one machine (at work) nnimap can't
keep track of my messages.  After I read mail, new mail never shows up
in the *Group* buffer.  My workaround is to read mail again (at which
point I sometime have only one old message show up, or all of the old
message), then quit.  Now if I hit 'g' nnimap will show the new mail
that has arrived.

Strangely, at home this is not a problem.  The main difference between
home and work is that home is running Redhat 5.2 and at work I use
RedHat 6.0.  Both are using emacs 20.3, pgnus 0.95 and the latest nnimap.

--
--Michael