nnimap and demons?

Howdy,

I am curious how (if?) people are using the demon functionality of
gnus with nnimap.  Can it be done?  What do I need to put in my .gnus?
What I am trying to do is poll the server every 5 minutes or so to see
if I have any mail.  Funnily, this feature seems to be missing from
the pgnus-0.95 manual, though I suppose I'll check the info file.

Thanks,

Jody

--
Jody Klymak                         APL/School of Oceanography,
Doctoral Candidate                  University of Washington