Message flags (\Seen \Answered)?

Greetings,

Well, I have aranged a workaround on our server to alias several
mailboxes with spaces in them into my personal space.  I'm still
sniffing around the lisp code, elisp really isn't too bad, although I
haven't touched lisp in years (and of course, Emacs is the perfect
editing environment).

My question now that reading messages in gnus doesn't appear to change
the Seen flag of the messages in the server.  I first notices this
because when you read and reply to a message, gnus put a 'RA' next to
the message (which is cool) but these attributes are not saved between
sessions, which means to me the server is never informed that the
message was seen, and answered.

Is this noted under the TODO as:

;;;   o Move common IMAP commands to functions in imap.el.

or

;;;   o Fix the flag situation when using the Gnus Agent

?

If so, I think I can probably patch this myself, unless I'm doing
something ridiculously wrong, which is why I'm asking.

-Michel