Re: showing read messages

You can simply edit group properties (G-p in the *Group* buffer) and
add:

 (display . all)

Otherwise, you can use the self explicative Group Customization (G-c
in *Group*)

Hope this helps...

--
Mattia Monga    Politecnico di Milano - Dip. Elettronica e Informazione
V. Ponzio 34/5 - I 20133 Milano Tel:+39-02-23993638 Fax:+39-02-23993411