Re: Message flags (\Seen \Answered)?

michel@digicool.com writes:

> My question now that reading messages in gnus doesn't appear to change
> the Seen flag of the messages in the server.  I first notices this
> because when you read and reply to a message, gnus put a 'RA' next to
> the message (which is cool) but these attributes are not saved between
> sessions, which means to me the server is never informed that the
> message was seen, and answered.

This should work. Could you kill buffers *imap-log* and
*nnimap-debug*, enter a group, mark something unread as read, quit the
group, enter the group and make sure that the article is unread again
-- after that, please mail me the content of buffers *imap-log* and
*nnimap-debug*.

You are pressing 'q' in the summary buffer to quit the group, right?