Re: Setting Gcc to an nnimap group

>>>>> Simon Josefsson writes:

    SJ> Do you use Mule?

Nope.  Its configured, but I don't specifically "use" it.  The xemacs
21.0-b57 configuration is attached for reference.

    SJ> Could you kill your *imap-log* buffer, repeat the above and
    SJ> then send us the *imap-log* contents?

Attached.

    SJ> What is `nnimap-imap-directory'?  I don't think nnimap has
    SJ> ever used such a variable.

Actually that's a typo, it should read (nnimap-directory "~/Mail/")

    SJ> Hm. Your problem with Gnus hanging when Gcc'ing articles could
    SJ> be because that when Gnus tries to open the archive method, it
    SJ> requests a list of groups from the server -- and if you're
    SJ> using a UWash based server this could take extremely long
    SJ> time.

Not using UWash - Solstice Internet Mail Server. I'm not seeing it hang
anymore.  The Gcc is sucessful, but I get an error message about not
being able to copy.

*imap-log*

Installation