Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Apart from getting the code under FSF-copyrights (hence more likely to
be included in the regular Gnus distribution), what are the goals
you'd like to see in nnimap?

Some obvious things:

* Fixing bugs
* Faster look for new mail (asynchronous?)
* Cooperation with Gnus Agent, ie disconnected mode
* Improving Gnus with regard to the IMAPish way of thinking
  (hierarchal folder listings, imap-subscribe/unsubscribe etc)
* MIME (don't fetch entire article etc)
* More splitting (fancy splitting, server-side splitting etc)

Feel free to speak your mind.

As I haven't really used any other IMAP client I don't really know
what's missing. :-)