Re: uidvalidity problems

On 07 Aug 2000, Bryan Ischo wrote:

> I immediately followed your instructions - removing the uidvalidity
> clause and leaving essentially an empty pair of parenthesis - and
> yes, it did solve the problem.

And did you do the clear-data thingy?

Did the message numbers change after the uidvalidity change?

If the message numbers have changed and you forgot the clear-data
thingy, you might be in for some problems.  Especially if the article
numbers got smaller.  Then Gnus might have remembered that you have
already seen message number 23, and when there is a _new_ number 23,
Gnus won't show you.

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.