Re: nnimap issues

Bryan Ischo <bischo@plumbdesign.com> writes:

> 3. How can I set my Sender: mail header to be the same as my From:
>    mail header?

You can use smtp to send email through the machine where you receive
your mail:

;;; finally, I submit to all the broken email server software out
;; there: use SMTP to send mail instead of sending it out from kali;
;; since everyone always assumes kali can receive mail if she sends it.
(progn (setq message-send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it
	     send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it
	     smtpmail-default-smtp-server "sage.foo.bar.com"
	     smtpmail-smtp-server "sage.foo.bar.com"
	     smtpmail-smtp-service "smtp"
	     smtpmail-local-domain "foo.bar.com"
	     smtpmail-debug-info t)
       (load-library "smtpmail")
       (setq smtpmail-code-conv-from nil)
       (setq user-full-name "Joe P Schmoe"))

--
--Ed Cashin                     PGP public key:
  ecashin@coe.uga.edu           http://www.coe.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/