Re: problems with new articles in exchange IMAP folders

> I suspect there is something wrong with the novcache file, but this
> might not be the case.  A quick test is to

> mv ~/News/overview ~/News/overview.old

> and try to enter the group.

I did this, and then I was able to enter the group.

> If you get the same error, something else is wrong, if you don't get
> the error, send me the novcache file (gzip:ed because of TABs and
> stuff) for the group that triggers this.

I'll be sending this to you separately.

> You might want to evaluate `gnus-newsgroups-header' too, if you look
> at the end of it I suspect you'll see several bogus entries, some
> having strings (in your case "FW:") in the article number position.

Hm... evaluate it how?  It isn't a variable or a function as far as
C-h v or C-h f is concerned, and (gnus-newsgroups-header) with a C-j
in the *Scratch* buffer didn't work.