Last piece of gnus agent puzzle

Thanks for the replies regarding how to use gnus agent.  It turns out
that most of the information I needed was on the mail group archive
(http://www.extundo.com/nnimap/list-archive).  But let me try to
excuse myself for asking FAQs by saying that a search for "agent" in
the mail archive is useless because the index includes the
"User-Agent" header from most of the posts there.  But I digress.

I'm now able to download mail while plugged and read while unplugged.
Also, I'm able to update the message flags by typing "J Y" when I am
plugged again.  This is great but I still have one problem.

When unplugged, I compose mail, then save it as a draft.  Later (only
when I check mail again) I see these mails in the nndraft:drafts
folder.  However, I cannot figure out how to send these.  My
understanding was that I should simply type "J S".  However this
appears to have no effect at all.  If anyone could tell me how to fix
this I would much appreciate it.  (and my apologies if this issue is
not at all nnimap related)

One side note about sending mail while unplugged.  I've used feedmail
for a while now.  And feedmail has the ability to queue messages to be
sent later.  It works well except when you have a GCC line in your
mail (which comes from setting gnus-outgoing-message-group).  In this
case gnus tries to send mail to my outgoing mail folder, but fails
when offline (after a long wait).  That's why I'd like to get the
draft mechanism working.

Thanks again for any information.  And thanks also to everyone whose
worked on nnimap.  I'm very glad to have it.

-Dave