Re: Gnus agent doesn't work for me

I had some problems in getting the agent to work initially. Somehow it
kept forgetting what groups to include. My solution was to add the
following to my .gnus:

        (add-hook 'gnus-before-startup-hook 'gnus-open-agent)

It looks as if somebody forgot to set up a hook somewhere.

Other than that I have had no problems, and my symptoms did look like
yours.

This is with gnus/nnimap from a failry recently updated CVS sandbox. I
can dig up a more precise date if you need it.

Christian Lynbech          | Ericsson Telebit A/S
Fax:   +45 8628 8186       | Fabrikvej 11, DK-8260 Viby J
Phone: +45 8738 2228       | email: chl@tbit.dk --- URL: http://www.tbit.dk
                                        - petonic@hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)