KNOWLEDGE + TIMING = BIG PROFITS!

AGGRESSIVE BUY RECOMMENDATION
NELX, Inc.
(OTC: BB -  (NLXI) - $0.15)
Float 24 Million ( 10 closely held)
Outstanding Shares: 44 Million

QUOTE: http://www.financialweb.com/market/delayed.asp?symbol=NLXI&Function=1&Decimal=1
52 week chart: http://www.financialweb.com/market/delayed.asp?symbol=NLXI&Function=3&Decimal=1&gType=&gCompare=&gPeriod=

We want to bring NLXI to the attention of our readers.  It has sputtered for a few years as essentially a corporate shell trying to make operational stabs in coal processing, energy, and real estate, so there hasn't been news to captivate investors in recent quarters.

However, things seem to be changing for the better.  For openers, President Charley Stout has been quietly cleaning up the shell, of which he owns 32% (of the 44 million shares outstanding).  Second, with its 10KSB filing for the Fiscal Year ended 3/31/99, NELX is a fully reporting shell with tax-loss carry-forwards totaling $8.3 million that do not expire completely until 2012.  Third, we understand that NELX is negotiating with a private oil and gas company to fold it into the shell.  Reportedly, this energy company has significant oil and gas reserves, with a value perhaps in excess of $1 billion.  Fourth, the price of crude oil recently hit a three-year high at over $25 per barrel, so the timing for a deal could be especially propitious, particularly with world economies generally recovering and oil/gas demand for winter heating growing seasonally.

Very recently, NLXI shares have been in the $0.15 area.  However, consummation of the possible oil and gas amalgamation could propel the stock up to the $0.50 area, in our opinion.  Possible subsequent development news could provide an added upside "kicker," thereby elevating NLXI to the $0.60-$0.85 trading range over the near term.

83045