Re: Incredible Perfomance Increase!

    Simon> There is a difference yes, the nnimap cvs contain some minor
    Simon> bugfixes, cleanups and minor speed improvements over the copy in
    Simon> pgnus.

    Simon> Since nnimap is part of gnus now, I expect most people to use that
    Simon> copy and report problems to the ding-list.

As you continue to tweak and improve nnimap, will you be applying those
changes directly to pgnus' cvs tree?  Or will nnimap improvements be done
seperately and merged into pgnus at controlled intervals?

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

"Every time I think I've idiot-proofed something someone comes up with a
better idiot"