Re: dealing with appointments

Toby Speight <Toby.Speight@streapadair.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> I've just thought: total-expiry is probably a bad thing in Contacts,
> unless I set expiry-wait to 'never...

Is the complete mailbox name "Contacts"?  Does anyone know if it is
localeised (ie, is it called "Kontakter" in swedish etc?)

If it's simply "Contacts" I'll make a variable
`nnimap-inhibit-flag-changes' (or something) that defaults to
"Contacts".

> Has anyone written a BBDB->Outlook(IMAP) convertor?

Not that I know of. Moving .bbdb up to my IMAP server (lacking
wide-spread installations of ACAP/LDAP[1]) could be a nice idea,
what's the format of Outlook's Conctacts? The contact name in Subject:
line, where's the email address(es)?

[1]: I think BBDB already has LDAP support though.