dealing with appointments

You guys are the best!  I was concerned that this might not work terribly
well, but I just followed the basic instructions and am able to read ALL of
my mail in Gnus with nnimap.  Now I just need figure out if this is really
the best thing to do.

Has anyone figured out how to deal with Outlook appointment requests and
the calendar in general?  Does one just ignore them?  I can't imagine that
would make people terribly happy if Outlook is _the_ calendaring system.

--
Jack Vinson
Zippy: RELATIVES!!