Re: Shared folders: flag handling?

Amos Gouaux <amos+lists.nnimap@utdallas.edu> writes:

> (I say, your name does wonders to my supercite ;-)

Ick.  Hm.  Does it work better with this message?  If not, trying to
get this Latin-1 character ß into the From header might just not be
worth the trouble...  (You're not the first one with problems.)

> Generally, we designate a BB owner that will make such decisions,
> manually expiring messages as he/she sees fit.  In this respect, the
> BB owner is like a list moderator.

Right.  This seems to be a nice solution.  Now, we just need to figure
out how to partition our stuff into groups in such a way that there is
a natural group owner...

> In the case of our Help Desk, [...]

Interesting.

kai