Re: Post to nnimap?

>>>>> On 16 Jul 1999 01:00:13 +0200,
>>>>> johann  <Kai> (j) writes:

j> I just tried to post to an nnimap group, but it doesn't work:
j> Couldn't send message via news: Nnimap doesn't support posting

I would think that using the Newsgroups header is going to make it
try to use NNTP, which isn't the same as IMAP.

What we do is just create an alias that simply directs mail into the
shared folder.  So it's like using a listserv, only that instead of
each recipient getting a copy, only the shared folder gets it.

To make things even more perverse, in some cases we're using
Majordomo as the front-end to this shared folder.  Same thing as
before expect now Majordomo will check posting rights.  I'm afraid
its a really nasty hack.

Amos