Re-write

Ok, the copyright issue is solved. Turned out good or bad, depending
on how you look at it.

Anyway it means I'll be rewriting the stuff. The imap library needed
to be cleaned up anyway, this is a good excuse of doing it.

The current release will only see bugfixes from now on.

Any lawyers here?  Is it OK to take functions from nnimap, functions
which are exclusively written by me, or is that code only viewed as
patches to the original nnimap and would still be under the original
copyright?

/s