Re: Re-write

Simon Josefsson <jas@pdc.kth.se> writes:

> Any lawyers here?  Is it OK to take functions from nnimap, functions
> which are exclusively written by me, or is that code only viewed as
> patches to the original nnimap and would still be under the original
> copyright?

I am not a lawyer, but under the Berne convention, all code written by
you is your intellectual property.  For instance, even though you have
licensed your functions through one license (by having them included
in nnimap), you are free to take your functions to any other package
and release them under some other license there.  And so on.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen