Re: 2 gnus questions

> How do I mark an article as unread? I've tried gnus-unread-mark (not a
> command), and nothing in the FAQs seems to help! Emacs 20.2, Gnus 5.6.28.

>From the Gnus info:

Next: Setting Process Marks,  Prev: Other Marks,  Up: Marking Articles

Setting Marks
-------------

   All the marking commands understand the numeric prefix.

`M c'
`M-u'
     Clear all readedness-marks from the current article
     (`gnus-summary-clear-mark-forward').  In other words, mark the
     article as unread.

> Also, how do I post to a folder? The IMAP protocol specifies a "post"
> command, which will insert a new email into a folder. This is distinct
> from sending an email, which uses SMTP!

This is imap specific so you have to call the backend directly:

B c

-Jim