Re: disconnected?

> Kai Grossjohann <grossjohann@amaunet.cs.uni-dortmund.de> writes:
>
> > One feature is shared mail folders.  This feature would be used by the
> > whole working group, so nnimap would have to be fairly stable before I
> > can recommend it to them with some amount of peace of mind :-) I'm
> > unsure of the status of nnimap w.r.t. this.

Currently our flag updates are not very atomic, but a READ-ONLY group
should work quite well.  On my server (UWash) when someone else accesses a
folder you are accessing, your access becomes READ-ONLY.  No changes
you make after this will have any effect.  We don't notice, so you'll
lose some marks/flags.

-Jim