Re: Success, except for splitting

Donald Hunter <dhunter@atlan-tech.com> writes:

> Either way, the INBOX displays the original number of articles,
> not the number of articles after splitting.

I think this is caused by having articles left in INBOX after the
splitting is done -- remember, Gnus guesses number of read articles
with HIGH - LOW + 1. If the last article in your INBOX wasn't moved to
another mailbox, you'll see exactly this.

This Gnus "feature" is giving me major headaches...

> Is there another hook that splitting could be done from ?  I
> notice that nnml does the splitting in nnml-request-scan too.

I think nnimap-request-scan is the only place were we can do this
right now.

/s