Re: UW IMAP server?

Mark Plaksin <happy@arches.uga.edu> writes:

> Has anybody got nnimap working with UW's IMAP4 server?

I believe Jim has tested this?

> error in process filter: IMAP: Unknown response code: (UIDNEXT 2) Predicted next UID [2 times]
> IMAP: Timed out waiting for C4

Mail me the *imap-log* buffer (be sure to remove password),
specifically SELECT commands and responses.

It seems like the UW server is sending the UIDNEXT value when
selecting groups. I don't have the IMAP spec around, but I'll bet
UIDNEXT is one of those "optional tag respones" for SELECT.

> I'll be glad to help debug this if somebody gives me some pointers.  I
> don't have enough time right now to read through all of the source.

The debug buffers (*nnimap-debug*, *imap-debug*, *imap-log*) are
useful.

A good understanding of IMAP is also very useful, of course.

/S