UW IMAP server?

Howdy,

First, I'm very happy that somebody is actively working on IMAP support for
GNUS!  Yay!

Has anybody got nnimap working with UW's IMAP4 server?

When I try it I get errors like this for every file in the account:

error in process filter: IMAP: Unknown response code: (UIDNEXT 2) Predicted next UID [2 times]
IMAP: Timed out waiting for C4

And once it finishes giving these errors, I don't have any mailboxes to
which to subscribe.  Even after fixing up gnus-start.el.

I'll be glad to help debug this if somebody gives me some pointers.  I
don't have enough time right now to read through all of the source.

Thanks!

--
Mark Plaksin                                http://www.arches.uga.edu/~happy/